Spring

 Spring is here! Well, for some of us. If you live on the east coast, you know very well that spring has sprung for only today, and there’s...

 Spring is here! Well, for some of us. If you live on the east coast, you know very well that spring has sprung for only today, and there’s no knowing if tomorrow you’ll have to leave the house with snow boots and gloves on. This blog post isn’t just about the weather. Spring is usually the season that I like to clean up, mentally and physically. I’ve started to start yoga (at home for now) to help refresh my mind, body and soul. I’ve also made a small promise to myself to start drinking more water to help my skin and to keep my body hydrated for energy.
            Last week, I rearranged my room and got rid of a lot of junk that has been piling up. A clean room can go a long way if you’re looking for a nice and refreshed spring/summer. During winter and fall, I tend to be my laziest and let old shopping bags and clothes clutter up until I can’t take it anymore. (When I can’t take it anymore, I just push it to the nearest crevis. Out of sight, out of mind.) I’ve also made a list of things I’ve been meaning to do, but can’t be bothered to even think about them. Things like getting my hair cut, getting my remote start fixed on my car, going to the dentist, detailing my car, blah blah blah.

            Bottom line is, Spring cleaning doesn’t have to just be dusting behind the fridge or shampooing the carpets (which reminds me to add that to the list of stupid things to get done). Do the things you’ve been meaning to do for a while. Make it a habit. I promise it will make you feel better in the long run! Happy Spring!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images