FINALLY 21!

Happy September! Quite a few things have happened since I last posted. The only things that have changed is that I turned 21 (F I N A L L Y...

Happy September!
Quite a few things have happened since I last posted. The only things that have changed is that I turned 21 (F I N A L L Y), I went to vacation with some of my friends to Maryland, and Steven came home!

My mom breathed down my neck and helped me blow out the candles. Bless her heart.

First legal Drink!

Me and my main chick!

On my 21st (August 17th) most of my friends were working. So my mom, my best friend Teresa and I kicked off the day with a little drink at our local bar. My first legal drink was a malibu bay breeze. So original, right? After that, we all kind of hung around and joked and laughed until Teresa and I head out to a bar a few minutes away from us to meet with my girlfriend Laura. We had a few drinks, I got a free t-shirt which got immediately lost in the bathroom, and then we hopped to the next bar where we unexpectedly ran into our high school friend. We took some shots (naturally) and just caught up. I was slightly disappointed that more of my friends couldn't make it, but I didn't let it ruin my day. Especially on birthdays, I find it ridiculously hard to maintain a positive attitude even when the smallest of problems occur. But I was with my best friend, the cup in my hand was always full, and I had a night full of laughter. There's nothing really to complain about.

We held a small get together the next day for some friends or family that were not able to spend the day with me on my real birthday. Once again, I was slightly disappointed that more of my friends a and family were not able to make it...but once again...my cup was always full, I had my closest friends and a day full of laughter!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images