2015 in photos

Are these in high quality? HECK NO! Should they be? PROBABLY! Will I try to post more highlights of my year with more HQ photos? I HOPE SO!...

Are these in high quality? HECK NO! Should they be? PROBABLY! Will I try to post more highlights of my year with more HQ photos? I HOPE SO! 




1. My best friends birthday! She turns 21 in February (The real party starts then)
2. Steven, my sister and her boyfriend all took a trip to Vermont. SO FUN.
3. We spent a lot of nights of 2015 like this. 
4. We chased the sunset and crashed crew practice.
5. Steven and I visited his best friend from college in Colorado! ALSO SO FUN FT. BRICK WALL
6. I can't really explain/remember this photo but we have it framed.
7. My best buds from high school. We're all a year apart and Justin was the last of us to graduate!
8. All of the lovely ladies I had the pleasure of working with this summer.
9 & 10. I visited one of my oldest and dearest friends at her new home. We went to this beautiful tree farm to walk the dogs and explore.
11. THIS LIL LADY IS MY BEST FRIEND. I love spending my time with this cutie. (She's my niece)
12. 2015 Thanksgiving parade in Philly with my momma! 
13. Our second Thanksgiving dinner with all of the family members that had work on actual Thanksgiving day.
14 & 15.  For Valentine's day last year, Steven surprised me with BROADWAY TICKETS TO MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER! I would watch it ten more times if I could.
16. My bestest pal ever. She was diagnosed with lymphoma this year and we're fighting through it. For now, I'm enjoying each moment I have with my best friend. 

What were your 2015 highlights? 
-J.H

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images