June: Inspiration

Welcome to the month of June! This month I’d like to focus on inspiration because it’s something that is really important to me. So many pe...

Welcome to the month of June! This month I’d like to focus on inspiration because it’s something that is really important to me. So many people, things and places inspire me. I’ve asked my lovely boyfriend, Steven (who is a crazy good writer) to write something on inspiration for my page. It’s a lil’ something I like to call “Open mic." Steven's words will be posted next week. 

For every month’s theme, I’m going to ask anyone to do an open post so that you can hear someone else’s voice besides mine. I asked Steven because he easily inspires me each day.  For my inspiration post, I’m going to share a few of my inspirations with you!

Fashion Inspiration:
Um, hello! The Jenner & Kardashian’s street styles make me look like a helpless nematode dressed in Victoria’s Secret sweatpants that I got on sale. For the same price, I totally could’ve purchased a pair of black jeggings and some sort of plain tee-shirt and still would have been as comfortable and not as zombie looking.

Blog Inspiration-















I can’t stop raving about her blog. Each morning I sit down with my coffee and catch up with her posts. She doesn’t always post about beauty, food, or clothing. She has a fine way of finding a happy medium with all of those and has such interesting posts! Not only that, but her family is aaahhhh-dooorrabbbllleee.


Beauty Inspiration-
Orion Carloto & Olivia Culpo
There’s something that these two lovely ladies have in common. One word: eyebrows. I’m a firm believer in eyebrows and how they can completely change the entire face.


If I’m going out, I usually (try to) do a makeup look that resembles Orions. Her beautifully winged liner has become her staple. But her face makeup is so beautifully natural. Did I mention she’s beautiful?

If I’m going to work, or just spending a night in with Steven, I usually spend a lot of time on my eyebrows and not as much on literally anything else on my face. Olivia’s makeup looks are usually professionally done. However, her natural beauty
is one for the books. Her eyebrows are so perfectly full. Let’s not even get started on those cheek-bones!


Acting Inspiration
Oona Chaplin


Recently, my sister, her best friend and I went to see The Longest Ride. My sister and I poked fun at it the entire time, but I couldn’t help but admire the actress that played the character Ruth. Not only was she gorgeous, I admired the way she carried her character. Right down to the lip quiver, she became her character. Of course, as soon as I got in the car, I looked up her name and made a mental note to watch all of her movies. I usually don’t have favorite actors or actresses. I usually only have favorite performances. I’m intrigued by her acting technique and can’t wait to watch all of her other work.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images