A small secret..

Pause! I had a small moment of mentally kicking myself in the grocery store the other day. Maybelline's Great Lash mascara was my first ...

Pause! I had a small moment of mentally kicking myself in the grocery store the other day. Maybelline's Great Lash mascara was my first mascara. I stole it from my sister a few times until I was allowed to have my own. I always loved it. Then, I got my first job and was able to experiment with more makeup. I immediately began to buy drugstore mascaras after I received each paycheck. With each new tube, I abandoned my poor Great Lash in the corner of my makeup box. (By makeup box I mean shoe box filled with makeup). A few days ago, I noticed the new Great Lash Real Impact was on display. I almost ran out of the store without paying because I was so excited that there was a new edition! After applying one or two coats, I fell in love all over again. Why was I spending more than $6 on mascara? This mascar is so natural, totally not clumpy, and is buildable. If there's one thing I could tell my younger self it would be this: Stick with Great Lash. 


*I bought this product with my own money and all opinions are my own!*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images