Favorite Bloggers

Haven't had much time to think up a blog post for this week considering I've been cramming for finals week! (Pray for me). Here are ...

Haven't had much time to think up a blog post for this week considering I've been cramming for finals week! (Pray for me). Here are a few blogs that I've been loving and reading during study breaks!

Cup Of Jo Has the cutest kids, cutest home, cutest blog design, cutest outfits, cutest posts, and just the cutest life. What more could you want in a blogger?
Niomi Smart is all about natural! Natural beauty, natural healthy food, simple fashion and an all around sweetheart!
Freddy My Love I've just discovered this beaut about five minutes ago. She is a vlogger, however I've noticed in one of her video's (Every Day Makeup Routine) description box, she's linked a blog. But the link doesn't work :/


Enjoy and have a great weekend! Mine will be packed with studying, sushi and more studying.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images