Favorite Pins Of The Week

Melon Ball Punch This looks SO GOOD AND REFRESHING! This seems perfect to bring to a summer get together. Or something cute and flavo...



This looks SO GOOD AND REFRESHING! This seems perfect to bring to a summer get together. Or something cute and flavorful for daytime guests. Now, I’m only 19, but I’m sure that something a little stronger definitely wouldn’t be awful, right?



This is a perfect combination of the two styles that I’ve been loving! Trendy and boho. Those are styles, right? Anyway, I mean it’s bohemian while still looking sophisticated. I love it. And it definitely inspired my summer/spring outfit choices!



I’ve been LOVING flavored water recently (That’s a normal interest to have, right?) As soon as I saw this, I was all over it. I’ve really been trying to drink as much water as I possibly can to hydrate my skin and help energize myself. These make water so much more fun!



While perusing the clothing tags of Pinterest, I came across this laid back, stylish and comfy look. I’ve been looking for this certain pair of Sperry’s since the fall, and I got too excited when I saw this outfit that was put together.




I really really really am looking forward to possibly beginning the journey to moving to NYC. That means making a lot more trips up north to familiarize myself with the area, look for possible jobs, apartments, etc. THIS means also finding the cutiest and yummiest place to chow down. This post provided too much excitement for my love of food and New York combined.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images