Summer 2015 Goals

Summer Goals! Ever since I was old enough to leave the house without my mom holding my hand, (Sometimes I still need my mom to hold m...



Summer Goals!
Ever since I was old enough to leave the house without my mom holding my hand, (Sometimes I still need my mom to hold my hand…), I’ve made “Summer bucket lists” that consisted of ridiculous things like “Play paint Twister!” or “Kiss in the rain!” Of course, I never wound up doing any of the things I have written down. So this year,  I thought I would mature my list and make it a tad bit more realistic. Rather than fantasizing about experiences and events, I set some goals for myself to follow this Summer.

·      Stop avoiding
It’s too often that I avoid the things or people that make me the most anxious. Doing that will only make my anxiety worse each time those things or people come into mind.
·      Take chances
As mentioned in my post about the Pros and Cons of Anxiety, I often refrain from going to new places or exploring. Which leads me to my
 Next goal.
·      Start exploring
I live in the beautiful South Jersey shore. I believe there is no  place better for a relaxing get away. However, locals don’t get to see that side of the shore. We work here. It’s like working in a coffee shop. You might love to sit down in a coffee bean scented store and catch up on your favorite book or blog. However, never in the coffee shop you work in! There are so many places around home that I haven’t been to yet & I’d love to see another side to home!
·      Make time for me.
Two of my favorite things to do in the Summer is go to the beach, and practice some self-lead yoga. During the winter and fall, the beach is out of the question. Also, because of school, I don’t really get much of a chance to practice yoga!
·      Drink more water.

My skin is basically screaming for water. (Literally, my pores look like little mouths yelling for help). Also, since the weather is changing, it’s so important to stay hydrated. For your energy, health and skin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images