Friday Favorites

This weeks favorites! This week's favorites consist  of two new loves and two old loves. I've mentioned what I love in the NARS ...

This weeks favorites!
This week's favorites consist  of two new loves and two old loves. I've mentioned what I love in the NARS illuminating tinted moisturizer in my summer/spring makeup essentials. My black Forever21 vintage styled sunglasses are from last summer. Usually, each summer I find a new pair of staple sunglasses. However, so far I've found myself reaching for these each time I go out, and I never get tired of them. This past Mother's Day, I took my mother for a ladies day at TJMaxx (Our ABSOLUTE favorite store). I've found two steals: A Steve Madden nude back pack and Spirit alligator print sandals. Unfortunately, since these were last year's styles, I am unable to provide a link for these amazing products. The back pack was originally $98.00. I stole mine for $35.00! I originally wanted a black trendy backpack for next semester. But when I saw this, I thought it looked way more chic and professional. The sandals are so easy to slip on, and they provide a little more of a statement than regular solid colored flip flops. What have you been loving this week?

**All of these products were purchased with my own money, and all opinions are my own**

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images