A Fall Wedding

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of being Steven's date to his cousins beautiful wedding. Having a fall wedding has always been a dr...


Last weekend, I had the pleasure of being Steven's date to his cousins beautiful wedding. Having a fall wedding has always been a dream of mine, so I was super stoked to attend Brittany's. Since the engagement, her house has been filled with rustic themed accessories and decor to prepare for the wedding. Each time we visited her house for dinner, she would always have a project that needed working on. Whether it was putting custom stickers on candy or filling rice bags.


The morning started as a dreary, cold fall morning. I hoped that the wedding wasn't outside when I was doing my hair and makeup. Well, it was. HOWEVER...by some amazing miracle, the sun was shining it's brightest during the ceremony. The wedding was at a golf club, which meant that the venue was absolutely huge. I quickly learned that they are able to hold multiple weddings at one time.  We were on the other side of the building with a separate room for the reception that was literally up the stairs from the ceremony! Brittany looked absolutely GORGEOUS in her wedding gown with her bridesmaids by her side in simple navy strapless dresses. Brandon and his groomsmen looked super dapper in gray tuxedos. Steven's father was the one to marry them! It was such a special evening and I'm so grateful that I was able to share it with their family.

One of the bridesmaids! Steven's cousin, Jenna.
After the ceremony, Steven's cousin's girlfriends (that was annoying to type) and I found ourselves some appetizers and wine to occupy ourselves while the family was taking family photos. They had everything from chicken fingers to stuffed clams... (I was really trying to stay elegant, lady like and polite by not making a clam shell tower on my plate).

Girlfriend club...plus Jenna (again).

THERE WAS SO. MUCH. DANCING!!! Steven and I have been together for two and a half years and actually never shared a dance together before. "Can't Keep My Eyes Off of You"by Frankie Valli came on, which is one (out of many) of our songs. After taking a long, full sip of his drink, Steven agreed to share a dance with me even though there was only one other couple on the dance floor. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face! It was the start of such a fun night full of laughter and love.

One of my favorite bits of the evening was the photo booth. They made as many copies of the photo strips as there were people in the photo and an extra to paste onto a scrap book for the newlyweds. I don't really remember how many trips to the photo booth I made, (oops) but I'm sure that Brittany and Brandon will definitely share a giggle or two while checking them out.

It was such a beautiful wedding! Steven's family always knows how to have a great time and keep me smiling throughout the  night. Thank you so much to Brittany and Brandon! I wish you a lifetime of giggles, love and happiness.



OOTN:
Dress: Hollister (can you believe it?!) Sold Out :( Similar here 
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: Thanks Mom!
Fragrance: Victoria's Secret's "Night"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images