Bachelorette Season 11 Recap

Monday nights (or Sunday mornings if I worked on Monday night) Have become my absolute favorite time of the week. It was so nice to cur...


Monday nights (or Sunday mornings if I worked on Monday night) Have become my absolute favorite time of the week. It was so nice to curl up on the couch with a blanket and a snack and watch the gorgeous and hilarious Kaitlyn Bristowe win the hearts of 25 guys, America, and my mother and I.

All I need to say is this: Phew. I felt like the entire season I’ve been holding my breath and I was finally able to breathe after Kaitlyn told Shawn she loved him! Okay, okay, let’s backtrack. From the first night of Chris’ season, I was #TeamBritt. Then I started following Kaitlyn on social media and I was like, “Darn, I think I love them both. I would also have a hard time choosing which girl I wanted to date.” So, when Kaitlyn was chosen, I was both happy and sad. It was a win-win for my viewing pleasure. I had predicted from the start that Jared and Shawn were going to make it far. (Obviously with no clue that Nick would swoop in and steal her heart). Jared and Shawn have been my absolute FAVES the entire season! Jared is such a sweetheart and I felt my heart clench each time he got sentimental with Kaitlyn. Nick really rubbed me the wrong way. I didn’t watch Andi’s season, I so I definitely had to educate myself. I tried to put myself in the guys’ shoes, and I would totally be butt hurt and stomp around like a child.

I personally don’t agree with Kaitlyn’s decision to bring Nick in, but also, who am I to judge? This girl is looking for a HUSBAND! Also, imagine if she hadn’t explored her and Nick’s relationship; it could’ve lead to problems after handing out the final rose. Also, let’s not forget, she also had a life before becoming the bachelorette! It must be confusing to see someone that she had feelings for outside of the show.

Also, what’s with making Shawn to be the bad guy for getting jealous? Don’t you think he was actually the only one who reacted NORMALLY to watching the girl he was falling in love with date 15 other guys? I dunno, just sayin.

All together, I think that Kaitlyn and Shawn make an insanely beautiful couple. Chris and Whitney’s breakup wasn’t a shock or a let down for me. However, I’m realling holding out for Shawn and Kaitlyn! Shaitlyn? Shawlyn? Kawn? I should look their couple name up for more accuracy. ALSO let’s not forget about Kaitlyn’s INSANE wardrobe this season! I shed a tear each rose ceremony.

Also also ALSO, here’s to Ben H and his undeniable position as the next Bachelor! Let’s be honest, how is he NOT going to be the Bachelor?!

Stay tuned for my Bachelor In Paradise recaps!!


What are your thoughs on Kaitlyn’s season?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images