Fall 2015

It’s here! Well, almost. Crisp mornings, cozy sweatshirts,   lighting a dangerous and excessive amount of candles, shameless pastry pur...


It’s here! Well, almost. Crisp mornings, cozy sweatshirts,  lighting a dangerous and excessive amount of candles, shameless pastry purchases and lovely fall gatherings that I rarely get to attend.  Even though the sun is still beating down on South Jersey, my excitement is very real. Fall mornings are when I am the most relaxed. Here are a few things I’m looking forward to this fall. 

·      Traveling
This September and October, I’m planning a few day trips and weekend trips. Fall is mine and Steven’s favorite season. As he is leaving for bootcamp this coming March, we are making the most of our time and planning tons of day trips around our area! Also, in October, I’m making a trip to central Pennsylvania to see one of my good friends. She has a horse and lives in the woods! It’s like Fall on steroids.
·      Baking
I’m not a fan of the infamous pumpkin spice latte. However, I’m an addict when it comes to pumpkin and apple flavored pastries. Steven’s mother makes this insanely delicious pumpkin roll. She REFUSES to let me take a look at the recipe! I’ll be working my butt off to replicate it.
·      Fall drinks.
I haven’t taken a single sip of anything fall flavored yet. The weather is still too warm and it takes away from the nostalgia of fall flavored drinks!
·      SHOPPING
Fall is my FAVORITE time to shop. Now that I’m back in school, I’ve reduced my work schedule at Starbucks, which was a bittersweet decision. I can’t afford a crazy fall shopping spree. Now that I think of it, it’s a blessing in disguise.


PS) Next time you’re at Starbucks, ask for a hot chocolate with a pump of pumkin. If that doesn’t tickle your peach, try a caramel apple spice! It’s too sweet for me. So I only ask for one pump of the cinnamon syrup. If you like candy apples, ask them to put a pump of raspberry and classic syrup in it! (You can also get this in frappucino form) Yum, yum yum.

PPs)I highly recommend you look further into possible activities and places to visit around your area. Who knew a bunch of activities and adventures were only a few minutes away?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images