Current Wish List!

I've been getting way over my head by browsing online for things that I need. Okay, I suppose I don't need them...otherwise ...




I've been getting way over my head by browsing online for things that I need. Okay, I suppose I don't need them...otherwise I'd already have them. Have you ever went to the mall with a serious list of things that you tell yourself and your shopping buddy that you CANNOT leave without them? Have you ever left without them? I have. Each time. I figured if I did the shopping on line, I would be more likely to definitely wind up with them. As I've been re arranging my room, most of these are for my room. Once I get over my fall bank account massacre, I'll be sure to start packing these babies into my shopping cart.

1. This book that was suggested by a blogger (I can't remember which one! I'll link as soon as I find out). It seems to be written in an extremely original format, and I think I'd enjoy this book a lot.

2. These fairy lights! I've seen these around EVERYWHERE and I think they're so interesting! I can't decide if I want the copper wire or the silver wire. Ps) These are cheaper

3. I've never owned a vest, but I've been scrolling around on pinterest and I've seen so many cute outfits using vests like this one as a staple!

4. Incase you haven't read my past few posts, Steven is leaving for bootcamp to become a Marine in March. I already have a cute notepad in mind so that I can send him endless letters to keep me sane. In order to keep HIM sane and to keep him focused, it is important to be selfless and include only positive stories and thoughts in my letters. I told him if I ever get sad or if something unfortunate has happened that I would like to tell him about, I'd include it in a separate notepad to give to him when he comes home. This is so cute to keep the notes in! (Sorry for the novel description)

5. I'm so late on this trend. I never realized how much I wanted these boots until I started planning outfits around them before I even bought them!

I've also started pinning on my wishlist board on pinterest to feed my addiction to online shopping. What items are collecting dust in your online shopping carts?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images